Outlook 2010 / 2013 Email Setup
1. Launch Outlook 2010 / 2013
2. Select File from the top menu bar and then Info and Account Settings
Create new account
3. On the Auto Account Set-up screen, click Manually configure server settings or additional server types.
Choose email service
4. Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
5. Enter all the relevant details (Select ‘POP3’ as the server type) and then click More Settings (Note: Outlook will auto-fill your user name, please ensure you fill in your entire email address as the username)
Under Incoming Server you can also use mail.your-domain.com
Outgoing Server Settings
6. Click on the Outgoing Server tab and ensure that the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox is selected, as well as Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
7. Select the Advanced tab
8. Ensure that your settings look like the settings shown in this screenshot. In particular, check that:
• The Incoming server (POP) port is set to the default (110)
•The Outgoing server (SMTP) port is set to 587
9. Click OK, then Next and Finish.
10. Your Outlook mail program should now be set up to send and receive mail.
SMTP Outgoing Mail Error
If you get an outgoing mail error during setup you may need to change the SMTP details select the details from the list below.
For 8TA (Eita), the outgoing server is smtp.saix.net
For MWEB ADSL, outgoing server is relay.mweb.co.za or smtp.mweb.co.za or smtp.mweb.net
For Vodacom 3G, outgoing server is smtp.vodacom.co.za
For MTN 3G, the outgoing server is mail.mtn.co.za
For Cell C the outgoing server is mail.cmobile.co.za
For Iburst, outgoing server is smtp.iburst.co.za
For Neotel, outgoing server is smtp.neomail.co.za
Should you still get an error click More settings click Outgoing server and Untick My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
Alternatively contact the data supplier for their SMTP details.
Incoming Mail Error
1.Ensure you are connected to the internet by opening a web page
2.Ensure your user name is your full email address
3.If you think it may be a password error please contact us to rest it