We base our selection of marketing mix tools for your Basic Marketing Mix Package on your industry and targeted vertical channel partners and targeted end-user customers. We also take into account your business strategy, goals and budget.
Basic Marketing Mix Package – Billing
The key differentiator between the packages is frequency, the number of campaigns we run per month.
What’s in the Basic Marketing Mix Package
RESEARCH – CONSULTATION AND THEME
- Research and product/service selection
- Competitor analysis
CREATE – ARTICLES AND SEO CONTENT CREATION
- Graphics and artwork for Articles and Social Media
- x 2 Weeks: 500 Words Product/Service Feature Focus
UPLOAD – ARTICLES AND SEO CONTENT TO UPLOAD TO WEBSITE
- x 2 Weeks: 500 Words Product/Service Feature Focus (SEO Content writing SEO)
EMAIL – MAILERS CREATION AND DISTRIBUTION
- x 2 Weeks: Mailer: Article Summary, Video, Theme Products, Specials
- x 2 Weeks: Mailer distribution to the target market
SHARE – SOCIAL MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
- x 2 Weeks: Facebook: Article Highlight, Feature Video, Recap
- x 2 Weeks: LinkedIn: Article Highlight, Feature Video, Recap
For other popular social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. we will need a positioning strategy session to maximise their return on investment.
+ METRICS REPORTS AND QUARTERLY ADJUSTMENTS
- Drop Offs Data
- Mailer Lead List Data
- Sales results
- Recommended Additional Tools
Above all, we produce data and analytics to help us assess your gaps. Finally, we look at tools to add or remove to drive your strategy.
TIMELINES FOR ADJUSTMENTS
- Month 1: Launch brands/Theme
- Month 2: Interim report and adjustment
- Month 3: Detailed report and recommendation
RECOMMENDED TOOLS not included in the Marketing Mix Package
Your results will determine the additional recommended tool to add to the campaign. We strongly recommend you promote your campaign with Digital Advertising (AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Press and SEO Article Submissions).
Combining your Campaign with Digital Advertising helps you
- Engage with existing customers for upselling and
- Explore and reach new targeted markets and generate fresh leads and sales
DIGITAL AND PRINT TOOLS
- AdWords Campaign: AdWords and Google Advertising (including Youtube) to reach new customers and sales
- Sales Scripts: Canned specials and responses for consistent, personalised communication
- Email Signatures: Promote theme/campaign
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation): Realistically takes 6 – 9 months to reach the top but drives traffic consistently
- Press Articles: Targeted article (Brand awareness strategy)
- Press and SEO Article Submissions: Build new customer base (Brand awareness strategy)
- Press Advert Design: Support drive and the theme (Good for brand awareness strategy)
- Internal Mailer: Drive internal competition and cooperation
- Social Media Advertising: Drive traffic to SEO content on the website
BRICKS AND MORTAR OUTLET TOOLS
- Events and Trade Shows: What are your data collection points and what is your post-event data usage strategy etc.?
- In-store Activations: Upselling strategy
- People Counter: Measure activations and in-store campaign footfall to improve strategies and rerun successful campaigns.
- Brochures: Professionally designed tools for sales teams
- Photography: Professional photography
- Video Productions: If you have the budget funny, informative and intelligent videos will support drive and theme
- Website: Is the website up to date, SEO ready, have a news/blog page?
Visit the Shop for other Tools you can use.